Design Ventura is run by Design Museum in partnership with Deutsche Bank.
Aims of the partnership between the Design Museum and Deutsche Bank:
- Deutsche Bank believes society needs entrepreneurs. Enterprising individuals develop businesses that create employment, generate income and change lives.
- Small shop or big business, every enterprise starts the same way: with an idea. Those ideas need to be nurtured with energy, enthusiasm, capital and intellect. This is where Deutsche Bank aims to make a difference.
- Working in Partnership, Deutsche Bank is proud to support young people in developing their creative ideas through our partnership with the Design Museum since 2005, as part of Born to Be Deutsche Bank’s youth engagement initiative.
- The museum, with its exciting setting and cutting edge design credentials, inspires passion in its young visitors.
- Through our expert business mentors, Deutsche Bank helps to provide Design Ventura participants with a winning formula for success.
Fostering entrepreneurialism at key stages of learning development provides young people with valuable tools to help them succeed in life, especially in challenging economic times. It encourages young people to approach problems with an innovative mindset: something that employers, including here at Deutsche Bank, value in employees.Find out more
Our Deutsche Bank Experts
Corporate Social Responsibility Manager Deutsche Bank
Managing Director I Head of Marketing Deutsche Bank
Head of User Centred Design Digi2al Ltd
Director - EUS Business Performance Management Deutsche Bank
Director Deutsche Bank
Head of CSR UK Deutsche Bank
Senior Designer Nash Design
product designer Makerscafe