Design is the link between creativity and commerce
By working with practicing designers and business experts from Deutsche Bank, students gain tools and knowledge to help them realise their ambition.
A real world design challenge
Design Ventura challenges young people to design a product to be developed, manufactured and sold in the Design Museum Shop
A business context
As well as coming up with a compelling and innovative product, students also need to demonstrate entrepreneurialism by showing an understanding of the financial and business side of developing a product.
Aims of the partnership between the Design Museum and Deutsche Bank
- Deutsche Bank believes society needs entrepreneurs. Enterprising individuals develop businesses that create employment, generate income and change lives.
- Small shop or big business, every enterprise starts the same way: with an idea. Those ideas need to be nurtured with energy, enthusiasm, capital and intellect. This is where Deutsche Bank aims to make a difference.
- Working in Partnership, Deutsche Bank is proud to support young people in developing their creative ideas through our seven-year partnership with the Design Museum, as part of Born to Be Deutsche Bank’s youth engagement initiative.
- The museum, with its exciting setting and cutting edge design credentials, inspires passion in its young visitors.
- Through our expert business mentors, Deutsche Bank helps to provide Design Ventura participants with a winning formula for success.